We conduct unit auctions which are scheduled each month to sell the contents of rented units that have become delinquent due to non-payment. These scheduled auctions are listed in our local newspaper “The Gadsden Times” on Sundays.
- SCHEDULED AUCTIONS ARE ALWAYS ON THURSDAY MORNINGS @ 10:00 AM CST
Our next Auction is scheduled for: *PLEASE CHECK THE SUNDAY EDITION OF “THE GADSDEN TIMES” or Call our office at 256-442-1951, Monday – Friday between 8:oo a.m. – 4:oo p.m.
These units are being sold due to non-payment. The tenant has until 4:00 p.m. the day before the scheduled auction to pay the total balance. Call our office the morning of the auction after to find out if the auction is still going to be conducted (Wednesday we may have 9 units to auction, but by Thursday it may be down to two or three or even zero).
- Payment- We do not accept checks on our auction sales. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Cash (Must be correct change).
- Registration- You are required to register before our auction. NO tenant nor any family member may bid on their own property or family member’s property.
- Bidding- We give every registered bidder time to look inside the units prior to the beginning of the bidding on that individual unit (without entering the unit or moving anything around). Once this is completed, the bidding begins & the highest bid wins everything in the unit (the winning bidder must then provide their own lock to secure their property).
- Completion of Sale- Winning bidder is required to pay at the office before removing anything from the unit. A photo I.D. is required at the time of payment. The winning bidder has until 8:00 a.m. Monday morning to remove all items from the unit and clean the unit. Failure to remove and/clean the unit will result in banning from other auctions. Failure to be out by this time and occupation Monday morning will result in the bidder being required to pay the normal rent for the unit @ a non-prorated rate.
- Our Guarantee- The disposal of property during our auction is in accordance with the Code of Alabama.