For the convenience of new customers, we offer a list of units you can rent when our office is closed. This list is located in the left window of our office. The instructions below cover how to rent these units.
How To Rent Units When Office Is Closed
- Pick the unit you want based on size and/or price from the AVAILABLE UNITS list to find location of units
- If the unit you want has Rental Papers inside, it is available to rent.
- If there are no papers in this unit, it has already been rented, choose another unit to rent.
- FILL OUT THE RENTAL AGREEMENT COMPLETELY & SIGN IT (MAKE SURE ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS CORRECT).
- YOUR UNIT COMES WITH A STANDARD LOCK WHICH IS $5.00.
- If you use the lock provided, add $5.00 to your payment.
- If you choose not to use the provided lock, place it (UN-OPENED) in the document protector provided with your Rental Agreement.
- Drop your Rental Agreement & lock in the drop slot located at the bottom of the office door with your payment.
- DON’T FORGET TO DROP YOUR SIGNED & COMPLETED RENTAL AGREEMENT IN THE DROP SLOT LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OFFICE DOOR, ALONG WITH YOUR *FIRST MONTHS RENTAL PAYMENT.
- YOU MAY NOW START MOVING INTO YOUR NEWLY RENTED UNIT!
- Your first months rent will be Pro-Rated according to when you Rented your Unit, the remainder of your payment will be credited to your second months rent. YOU MUST PAY, NO LESS THAN ONE (1) MONTHS RENT…
- If you are renting on or after the 20th of the month, please add a PRO-RATED AMOUNT for the second month with your first months rent…
Monthly Rate is divided by the number of days in the month, then multiplied by the remaining days. For example:
- Rent on your unit is $35.00, there are 31 days in this month
- $35.00 divided by 31 = $1.13 per day
- Today is the 24th of the month (8 days are left in this month)
- $1.13 X 8 = $9.04
- Pay this amount $35.00 (second month) + $9.04 (first month)
- YOU PAY $44.04
Make Payments To: Southtowne Mini Warehouses